Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Night night @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 💞

B2B20566-8BEA-4DC4-90D5-3607CA977CC0.jpeg

Hi @Zoe7 

It sounds like you are in a very hard place at the moment. Being in intolerable pain must be such agony. I really hope you are able to find some support as well as some relief as soon as possible.  And may you find that energy and strength Zoe to get through each day until some rays of hope return.

Please take care of yourself

Whitehawk

@Zoe7 I am so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain hun and that you feel that you have been hurt here on the forum. That saddens me so very much because you are one of the most kind hearted and caring people I know on here. I see you as a very strong and resilient person. Someone who gives great and amazing advice. You have a beautiful soul Zoe and I truly hope that  you find the peace you need to heal. Please know that I am always thinking of you hun and sending you lots of gentle hugs. 💗

@Zoe7  you are such a care giver on the forum.  You have no idea how your support has impacted me off the forum.   Your recent advice has guided me to take action where it's needed.   You are valuable.   I am sorry that you have been hurt xx

XOXO ANGELS333 

This could well be my Jelly Cat....

Made me Smile.

Hopefully makes you Smile too @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Angels333 @Lee82 

79 best images about Smiling Kitties on Pinterest

Oh no @Zoe7 ...... 😧

I want to ask what happened, but I also don't want you to have to even think about whatever was said that has hurt you so much ..... 😪

You are a loving and wonderful person,  and I am so glad forum friends are stepping up to let you know how much you meant to them too @Zoe7.  I know it doesn't feel like you can in this moment, but I willl be waiting here, hoping you will return when time has passed and you have had a chance to heal from your recent, terrible loss.  I will be holding you in prayer ...... please take the best care of you that you can .....

D9814B6F-9D4A-4FCC-B33D-DA429D373BC1.jpeg

D1D39849-8DF3-4B4F-AEB6-7E03FFEC5D15.jpeg

9DF9EC40-46B8-477D-805A-254262A5A5E7.jpeg

6DA926D2-060E-433B-B9A3-D542DDDA53C4.jpeg

DE398560-6061-42DD-8D84-480A1BE06D6B.jpeg

Dearest @Zoe7 

I am so sorry that you are hurting. Please know how loved you are and that the forum is not the same without you. I really hope that you can heal and return with the belief that you belong here and that you are valuable and loved by all xxx

Hope you are ok sweet @Zoe7 , popping by to send you love ❤️

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Angels333 @Lee82 @Former-Member hope you are all sound asleep dreaming big xxx

@Zoe7  💙💙💙🦋🦋🦋

A7B01149-1360-45E8-9737-D683A2EF081C.jpeg

@Zoe7 ..... 🦋🐾

Morning @Anastasia @Maggie ..... anyone else around .... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance