Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Very true  my sister  @Zoe7 , I will xoxo 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Maggie @Snowie @Sans911 (missing you so much Hon Smiley Sad) @Former-Member @Lee82 @greenpea @Appleblossom @utopia @Pollyotter @Meowmy @Angels333 @Adge (hope you are recovering buddy and the op went well) @Owlunar  @eth - and anyone else I have missed...

I have finished all the planning for tomorrow, my headache has gone and my stomach is okay still after eating earlier - so off to work again tomorrow. Fatigue is still a concern and if that does not improve over the next few days then a trip to my GP next week is essential. 

Still very cold here but have pulled out my gloves, beanie and scarf for tomorrow to be able to stay as warm as I can. I cannot afford to be too cold and get sick from that so hoping the amount of time I will need to be outside for duty I can stay warm. I am actually hoping it rains - I will still have duty but it will be inside and that will help a lot ....so fingers crossed everyone for rain hey!

Going to snuggle up on couch island now with Tobes and wait for sleep to come. I took my meds early as they seem to be taking much longer to work - something I need to discuss with my pdoc next time I see her (which I think is next week but will need to check my diary). She wants a face to face appointment as last time we spoke she was very concerned. I think I am doing better mentally than when I last spoke to her but I am concerned this fatigue, being unwell and lack of motivation is a precursor to falling backwards again - this is how it usually starts so very conscious of getting the help before it gets to that point again.

Sending some love and hugs to all tonight and hoping you all find moments of joy and a little ray of light in your days tomorrow Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I do hope you are finding your way around your photoshop work tonight and can have some time with Nelly snuggle on your legs. Sending you a little extra strength and love tonight Hon and of course kisses and cuddles from Tobes and Cat 😺🐶💕🌹😘

Thanks @Zoe7 Best to you too.

I've been doped out all this afternoon & evening.

I need to some how be perky tomorrow morning when leaving hospital (unlikely) - I virtually don't get any sleep at all, when in hospital.

Smiley HappyAdge

Hi @Zoe7  ....and anyone else around (been missing you too @Sans911, and @Former-Member )

D3 injured herself, so I had to dash over there to help her patch up her hand.  I know roughly the hours s2bX keeps with his strict daily routines, so I know when to avoid being out and about our complex without crossing paths with him and his bit ..... but this time was a hit-and-miss ..... so glad I haven't run into them every time I get back home.

I have had the heater on and the house is warmer, so now I have turned off the main room and left only the bedrooms, where I will get back to work again shortly.

Glad you are feeling better @Zoe7  and I hope your energy levels are on the mend too.  Glad also to hear you are rugging up tomorrow.  I will certainly pray for rain for you ......

I hope you can leave so you can be home to get some sleep @Adge How did the op go?

❤️ @Adge .....

I am soooo glad you didn't run into him Hon - I cannot imagine what it is like knowing he is so close and doing all he is doing - grrr!!! You have the most amazing strength sweetheart 💖💖💖💖💖

I hope D3s hand is not too bad and she can deal with it herself now @Faith-and-Hope so there is no chance you can run into s2bx and his bit. Smiley Frustrated

Glad also to hear you are heating up your bedroom so you will be able to work in the warmth. I am going to leave my heatpump on tomorrow throughout the day. I always turn it off as I have a fear of the house catching on fire with my babies inside. I know it is not a rational fear but it is a pretty massive one for me nonetheless. 

I will gratefully accept all prayers for rain tomorrow thankyou Hon Smiley Very Happy It is supposed to just reach double digits here so a heatwave lol It is always a couple of degrees cooler where the school is though so full winter woolies it is.

Going to snuggle up with Tobes now so if I drop out I have finally fallen asleep. Love ya my angel Heart

💜🦋🌷💤 .... sleep well @Zoe7 

All the best for tomorrow hun. Hoping it rains for you...😉😉

It's so good you can identify when things are starting to go down hill for you. That's such a great skill to have. I really do hope you get some decent sleep tonight and that it helps with your mood and motivation. 
@Zoe7 

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope Happy photoshopping Smiley Tongue Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Thanks also @Lee82 Getting sleepy so going to head off now - goodnight to you too Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance