Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

How has your day been? @Faith-and-Hope

Just cooking dinner here. Chops, mash and veggies. 
😋🥰💞

@Zoe7 Hoping you are feeling a little better tonight. Much love and hugs to all @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Shaz51 and all passing through

💜💙🧡💛

Hi @Snowie  ... 👋💕

It has eased up a bit @Former-Member .... for now.  

I am making a vego shepherd's pie for dinner here.  It's a nice night for it .... a bit cold.

Thanks @oceangirl 

Some of the grade 5/6s have a checklist of work to complete but they are not my Monday or Tuesday groups. I won't be at work tomorrow either so will need to re-do next week across all three days @Faith-and-Hope Been resting/sleeping all afternoon and don't feel any better so made the call early about tomorrow. It is freezing here already so I think I will remain snuggled up with the doona on the couch tonight where it is the warmest. Only supposed to get to 8 tomorrow with snow down to 100 metres so we could likely get snow everywhere - a good day to be at home even if I was not sick.

How did classes go today Hon?

@Former-Member @Snowie Hugs to you both Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

How are you? I love and appreciate the emoticon symbols. 

I'm making progress, and its the best I have been, in a long time. I hope it continues. I've had a small win with my sleep. 

I am glad you are making sleep progress @oceangirl .... that is stilll the biggest struggle area for my youngest two ..... so any progress is good progress 🌷💕

Thank you for another beautiful meme @Zoe7 .... 💚

Yes .... my idea of "cold" and yours are poles apart ..... lol ..... I think we got down to 8 deg overnight, and that is your warmest for the 24 hours 😏.

@Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51  .... ❄️💖🌺

@Zoe7 Hoping you feel a little better and manage to stay warm💜

@Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Former-Member @Shaz51 hope your days are filled with some sunshine 💛💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

4BA03D93-C196-4B6F-B9A6-D36F3A823A90.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Zoe7 

Good morning everyone. Have a good day. 💞

Staying warm @Snowie but still not feeling good. Not sure on work tomorrow yet but will leave that decision until later today in the hope I begin to improve. Hope your day is going okay after ect yesterday Heart

@Former-Member Cup of tea for me Hon thanks Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Missing you Hon. Hope life is not too hard at the moment and you are getting lost in your work Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance