Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I do love both Nelly and your project(s) news @Faith-and-Hope My little sweetheart has been extra cuddly this week - even braving Toby interference at times. Luckily she is not as 'naughty' as Nelly but she is also a lot older. Nelly is still young and playful so that is cute.

I am not interested in the football tonight so watching my favourite Friday night show "Escape to the Chateau' then I will watch ABC for the rest of the night. I have been watching a show called 'Hunted' on 7plus - Melissa George is the main actor and I love her in anything. It is a spy drama set in London and I am really getting into it.

I just did some online shopping - after how cold it was today I decided to spoil myself and get another couple of woollen jumpers. I can actually afford it now all my debts are paid off and I have extra money coming in soon.

Yay @Zoe7 .... 👍 new jumpers.

Dinner and wash-up done here ✔️

Great work @Faith-and-Hope Washing up done here too 👍

I also got a new long sleeve butterfly top so if they all come as they look online then I will be one happy flutterby Smiley Very Happy

I cannot believe I am still awake but it is giving me some time to do some art searching on the internet. I was just telling @Sans911 I got distracted and time seems to have gone quickly tonight as a result Smiley Surprised I have the footy on now too but it really is a boring game - and I don't particularly like either team so not interested.

It is 4 degrees here at the moment - I might need to put my electric blanket on tonight Smiley Tongue

It must be cold @Faith-and-Hope as I just got up to get a drink and Toby did not move....

Hi @Adge Read your Worry Room post earlier and am really feeling for you. You have endured so much over the last 6 months and so deserve a break Smiley Sad

Thanks so much @Zoe7

I've been thinking of you.

I just have not been able to write/ post.

AdgeSmiley Happy

sending you hugs @Adge  aand sitting with you Heart

Hello @Snowie@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

moning @Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7 Heart
ammmm one day at a time here my friend , how are you going
sending you hugs
our car needs new brakes
our rideon mower had a trip to the repair shop
taking mum up for redressing twice a week
mr shaz wants to finish // keep going
have been do a routine but not sure it is working
my blood tests shows my kidney is stable , next checkup is in september
diabetes have been going up at night -- ???

Morning everyone @Zoe7 @Adge @Shaz51 @Snowie @Former-Member @Sans911 .... anyone else around 👋💕

Great news about you kidney test being stable @Shaz51 but not so much the rest of the things breaking down or needing repair - or your diabtes going up at night Smiley Sad Did you have Smoky day yesterday? 

@Adge Think of you often buddy and so wish life was easier for you Smiley Sad I know you have Jelly Cat and your birds but losing your job and having all that time on your hands is hard. Do you still chat with your nice neighbour?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance