Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sorry my sister @Zoe7  xx

Mum had a fall on Tuesday night, not sure how it happened but she pressed the alert alarm which alerted me and the ambulance

It seems she has felt dizzy , fell and hit her head and gashed the arm on the coffee table 

She is OK today and they are keeping her in hospital

Same night Mr shaz took extra meds as he had a verrry bad day caused by our customer we work for on a Tuesday

Had a mammogram yesterday

Tomorrow I have a diabetes eye test

A big week for you indeed @Shaz51 So glad your Mum used the alarm though and help could get there quickly. Multiple tests for you too this week but necessary. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow with the eye test Heart

Thanks sister @Zoe7 

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

I think mum blacked out a bit before using the alarm

Strange my sister , I am feeling a bit glad that the hospital are keeping mum in longer ?? Don't know how long but I am starting to feel guilty for feeling that way @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

You shouldn't feel guilty my sister - it is a huge thing that you do visiting her and looking after her every day and you too deserve a break. There is only so long you can look after everyone else in your life before yourself but you too deserve some respite from at least a little of it @Shaz51 💐💛

True my @Zoe7  just hard to shake that feeling

Mr shaz is encouraging my mum to enjoy the air con, 3 meals a day plus morning and afternoon teas, watching TV , reading ng and doing crossword puzzles 

Heelllo and hugs my @Snowie  xxxxx

Yeah hard to shake that feeling when you have been doing so much for so long @Shaz51 Often when we do have that little bit of respite we do not know what to do with ourselves - so do something nice for yourself my sister Heart

Verruyy true my sister @Zoe7 

I am off to bed now @Former-Member   @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie xoxo

Thank you @Zoe7  xoxo 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Shaz51 😴💗💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance