Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope This is what I made tonight for school - the rest of the labels, banners and posters I have used similar but this was an easier one to post that is not at all identifying...

Birthdays.png

😁 @Zoe7 

D3 is enchanted and curious about her.  D2, stand-offish, but curious too.

She could be really good for all the kids @Faith-and-Hope It is amazing how much our fur babies help us when things are not so great - so it could help D3 especially. D2 might take a little more time but I bet she falls in love with her too.

@Faith-and-Hope  Awww she is beautiful. Very intelligent  looking as well :)x

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry you have been up early as usual, being your usual supportive self :). I hope you are doing well this fine morning my friend. Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to my most favourite legume @greenpea 😀 Thank you and love to you too 💗

Hi there @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 . So good to hear that Nelly is being quickly integrated into family life, and no doubt hearts as well. Question for you @Faith-and-Hope . I know you got Nelly from a shelter and that she is now one year old. Do you know anything of her history? Im guessing she may have been surrendered by someone who could no longer keep her? Sounds like she is house trained. How was she on her first night in her new home with you?

@Zoe7 I love what you are doing for the kids, re the birthday thingy.

Hello also @Shaz51 @Sans911 

Sherry

@Former-Member  Our bunny is a shlelter bun. He was toilet trained and now thinks he is king lol .... maybe he is Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you had your bunny very long @greenpea ?   Not sure of rabbit lifespan .. though I expect a bit less than cats and dogs. I feel pretty sure that your bunny is indeed King of his household. Does he use a litter tray, same as a cat?

Thanks @Former-Member I have a colourful owls theme going this year - the kids seem to love it too so a win all around. They all take a while to do but it is worth it - and once done I will have them forever so can be used again 👍

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and Nelly. How did she settle in last night Hon? Did she sleep on the bed and/or snuggle in with you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance