Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Maggie @Former-Member @utopia @eth @Snowie @Adge @Appleblossom and all others following...

I have now sorted out all boxes - yes you read that right ALL BOXES DONE 😁

I still have a couple of drawers of resources to go through and the books to do but the majority of it is all done.A lot of cleaning up to do but the dust is making my eyes itchy so need to have a break from it for a while. I am going to try to do the drawers and some of the books tonight then finish it off tomorrow and clean the house. Sunday I can then begin finishing off the garage and putting everything on the trailer ready to take away next week sometime. That will then give me a week to rest and get ready for work the following week.

It feels like these holidays have gone super quick but having spent most of them sorting things out has been worth it. I have a few things to fix but have put them all in a box to do at a later time - might get to them this week but if I don't it is no drama. It would be good to have them all done but I am tired so resting this week is a priority. Hopefully also I can get to the beach a few days to completely relax.

Cricket on tonight so will get dinner soon, sit down to watch my Hurricanes play then get stuck into the drawers and books afterwards. It is likely to be a late night again but the more I get done tonight the less I have to do tomorrow.

Well that is my update for today - I hope everyone else has some things in their day they have achieved ...even if it is just getting up and getting through the day - it matters. Love and hugs to you all Heart

hey @Zoe7

When do you go back? Monday?

as in monday the following week

Yes Monday week @Flying_Hams Two days without kids then they are back on the Wednesday of that week.

ah goodo some planning days then i take it @Zoe7 ?

Yes that is the plan @Flying_Hams 👍

You'd be a good teacher @Zoe7

Miss/Mrs Zoe7

Principal maybe haha

Never want to be a Principal @Flying_Hams - too much paperwork and not enough time with the kids.

True that @Zoe7

You are passionate.!
I wish more teachers were like that. I had some shockingly bad ones. And some really good ones too.

I have worked with some really good teachers and some really bad ones @Flying_Hams ...and some that have no empathy or care for the kids...those are the ones that should not be in the profession Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance