Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

😏 @Zoe7 .... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 💖

E1A4545A-419A-4471-A7A5-D4EFC0FE3CD5.jpeg

8707348F-8187-4EF4-8E50-064D0F6FA660.jpeg

D15755A4-D764-4B3B-842C-98FAFD05E3E6.jpeg

Morning @Former-Member @Zoe7 .... anyone else around 👋💕

Morning @Sans911 .... I see you were here this morning 💕

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Heart

Hi @Zoe7 .... 👋💕🦋

Hoping it's been an okay day for you @Zoe7, and that you have rested well, perhaps sleeping now.

I am heading to bed shortly.  Classes start again tomorrow.  It sort of sneaked you on me.  It felt like the first week of the break, but it was the second .....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope I had a really bad day yesterday but feeling a little better this morning. I have to go to my sister's tonight as it is a family occasion ...happy to go but not really feeling up to it right now - hoping as the day progresses I improve even more.

Just received a message from the teacher I will be sharing the class with - she is not well either so will not be going into school tomorrow - we will now meet next Tuesday instead. That is good news for me as I will have more time to get things done - I can now take a little more time and go in myself later in the week.

I hope you have a great day with classes beginning again Hon - that 2 weeks really flew hey.

Sending you love as always and an extra big hug today 💕

Hi @Zoe7 

Classes today were a false-start.  Our tutor was unwell so the class has been deferred.  I don't know yet whether a second class that is supposed to start this afternoon is in or not, as there has t been a communication about it yet.  I will log in and see what happens.

Today is a super-stressful day here, so I might lay low and keep distracting myself as best I can, see what the fallout, if any, will be.

Heading to the shower and to wash my hair, which got left behind yesterday.

Hi to anyone else around 👋

I hope the shower helped a little @Faith-and-Hope Not good it is a super stressful day Hon or that your class this morning was canceled ...distraction, distraction, distraction Heart I don't have many words to help today but sending you a lot of love and some extra squishy hugs

I made a cake for my Dad this morning and have managed a sleep this afternoon. I will have a shower mysef soon and then head to my sister's for dinner. I will take Tobes with me (as usual) and am looking forward to seeing my sister's fur babies. Her kitten is growing fast but is super playful. She calls him her little red devil because he is quite naughty - both her an her partner threaten to send him to me when he is naughty (which I would love) - but neither of them would do that as they both love him sooo much. Her partner slept in the spare room with the kitten for the first couple of months - to keep the kitten and dog separted ...now they all sleep together. The dog and kitten get on really well - like two peas in a pod - the other day she came home to find them both sitting at the door together waiting for her ....super cute.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance