Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks @Shaz51 Meds and extra vit c seem to be helping. Really tired tonight but fever down and sniffles and sneezing nearly gone completely. All good signs Smiley Very Happy Let us know tomorrow how your Mum is my sister Heart

Leaving you this here tonight @Faith-and-Hope Hoping you are having a great time with your cousin...Heart

Image result for peacocks and flowers

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love the peacocks @Zoe7 

I'm thinking of you too @Faith-and-Hope  and hope you are enjoying some time with your cousin.

Sherry 💕

Love the peacocks too @Zoe7 ..... 🌷🦋

I hope your Mum is okay @Shaz51 .....

I showed my cousin our art studios and we walked back home, picking up some dinner and a flower each on the way 💕

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds lovely @Faith-and-Hope .  A very pleasant way to spend some time with your cousin.  I'm glad. 😊💔

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope I've been up for hours. Hard to sleep with my nose blocked so gave up. On the positive side I have finished pulling out all the nails in the fence palings and began stacking them. There are two different thicknesses so have to sort them into 2 piles. Toby of course helped me by walking over the top of them while I was moving them lol It doesn't look like the expected rain here today will come anytime soon so I have time to get things done. I am planning on cutting the palings today now so I have tomorrow free for planning and footy watching (we play tomorrow). 

What do you have on the agenda for today? Hope you have some things to do with your cousin and can get some time alone with her. Hugs and love Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 

Image result for thinking of you

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Zoe7  ... you are so very thoughtful.  Much appreciated, and I will keep that in mind throughout my day.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope hope your day is a good one too, and you get to spend more time with your cousin.

@Shaz51  hope all well with your Mum today.

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member Heart

@Shaz51 Thinking of you and your Mum too Hon. Hope she is okay and doesn't need another hospital visit. Hugs my sister Heart

Morning @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Maggie .... anyone else around .... 👋💕

Do you have an electric cutting-tool @Zoe7 ?  Bless Toby for his help 😆

Had breakfast with my cousin, and heading out shortly to run some errands together.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance