Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

You have nothing to be sorry about here @Former-Member We are all with you and very much sitting with you. There is no need to have to worry about tagging anyone but anything we can do at this time we are here for you. You know what the outcome is going to be and also know that you cannot do anything more now - that does not make it any easier though Hon. I will look out for you tonight and over the weekend to be here as much as I can for you - you have my heart at this time my sweet Sherry Heart

thinking of you @Former-Member ❤❤❤

Lots of love and hugs coming your way @Former-Member 💜💜💜

Hi to everyone else on here tonight @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 and anyone else I missed

snding you lots o hugs @Snowie Heart

Sitting with you @Former-Member 

holding you tight ❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I just spoke to my exhausted and upset Dad. My brother just took him home. He has said his goodbyes, as he does not expect her to be alive come morning.

My brother has gone back to the hospital to settle in for a long vigil.

I rang the hospital a little while ago and spoke to the dr. Said she is on morphine drip to help with pain and respiration, and sedation to keep her calm. She was determined palliative care around midday and family were called to come in. She remains unresponsive, and although they really cannot say how long, they expect it to be soon. Mum would want that.

I just lit a candle and sit here watching it through tear filled eyes. She is a good mum, a loving mum, a good person. Although uneducated due to a lack of opportunity, she was highly intelligent, a hard worker, a vibrant personality, a little firecracker. I love you Mum. 

ohhhhh lots of tender hugs from me my friend @Former-Member  xoxoxoxoxo

@Former-Member hugs HeartHeart

I do hope for you and your family that it is sooner rather than later for you all Hon. At least we know that you lovely mum is not suffering @Former-Member Let those tears out, hug Holly and let us know what is happening when ypup can. We are all here with you sweet Sherry Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance