Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member  how is our amazing Holly xoxo

i know @Zoe7  love to see him everyday xxx

like my adorable sweetie and missy xoxo

Fridays are good days when you see him @Shaz51 We all need that little extra love in our lives and the fur babies certainly provide that my sister.

@Former-Member I hope Holly is giving you extra cuddles right now. Hold her tight Hon Heart

very true @Zoe7 , how is Toby and Cat

yes @Former-Member , I know Holly is there for you xoxo

Toby and Cat are well @Shaz51 So relieved that Cat seems to be back to normal but still taking her to the vet Monday morning. Toby has of course not left my side all week. It has been great to be home and have the extra snuggle time with him this week.

@Former-Member  We are all here behind you Hon - holding you close...

Related image

i agree @Zoe7 , enjoy my  sister , have you got much happening on the weekend xoxo

Going to do more of the giraffe, watch footy and rest up a bit longer @Shaz51 until I start planning for the upcoming term next week. Will likely have to spend a few days at work to do all that but hoping to be able to do the majority of it at home in the warmth.

Do you have any plans?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes you are right @Shaz51 @Zoe7  Holly is curled up on my lap, and snoring right now. Nice and warm soft and snug.

I just spoke to my dad and brother at the hospital and mum's breathing has become more laboured, but otherwise no further change. 

Waiting is really hard. Maybe I should have just gone there after all. I expect it will be a long night. My poor brother.

@Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Gazza75 @BlueBay  @Peri  and others I know I have missed. I'm really sorry. Love all the beaut pics everyone ... thank you.

sounds good my wnderful sister @Zoe7 Heart

going to watch tv tonight , hoping to hae a sleep in tomorrow and go food shopping for mum and us @Faith-and-Hope 

no planing after that xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance