Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope  Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope  Had a very busy day today. As soon as I got there the teacher I was with for the morning had been looking for me already. She had the morning well planned out and for a little while didn't think I was going to be there. I don't get there early as a rule - just in time for when I need to be there. It turned out to be a good morning - did some cooking making Apple Sauce for pancakes they were having this afternoon - thought you would like the fact that they were making pancakes today Smiley Very Happy

Started the frame for an echidna we are going to begin papier mache first. Brought it home to finish it this weekend as there wasn;t enough wire there to do that today and I have wire at home. Going to begin the frame for a Wallaby as well and will finish that in the classroom next week. The kids are really excited about doing it all so that is lovely.

Played with the preps this afternoon - mostly using water play they had a great time.

Happy to be home now, Toby was of course happy to see me and Cat even come up to me for cuddles today. She is outside now and will stay there until SHE decides it is dinner time lol I don't have anything planned other than doing the framing for the animlas this weekend and of course the housework. Going to take it quite easy tonight,

How has your day been? Look forward to hearing all about it when you get a chance Heart

Hi @Zoe7 👋 💕 .... still at uni so back a bit later .... loved hearing about your day ....

👋💕 @oceangirl 

I couldn't wait to tell you all about it @Faith-and-Hope Thought you would love what I have been up to. Catch up with you later when you are home and have time Heart

The ice carving I posted a couple of weeks ago was done in the Arctic Circle ..... many, many moments of joy there with my eldest and his wife, and my youngest, existing outside the bubble of hubby’s eating disordered regimen for two whole days .... snow-mobiles, dog sleds, frozen river, ice art, indigenous teepees and outdoor museum, and hand-feeding reindeer ..... all part of a package deal ..... even flying over frozen tundra to get there was amazing ....

“in a dream, all in a dream .... “🎶.  It was a magical interlude.

Here is a cat I found hanging out with the reindeer.

6620B326-59D9-4A52-8732-8C2759251427.jpeg

@Zoe7 @oceangirl @eudemonism .... anyone else interested .....

That sounds magical @Faith-and-Hope and so special being able to share it with some of your kids for a couple of days without Mr.s regimen as well. I love the cat - looks totally at ease Smiley Very Happy

Amazing story @Faith-and-Hope I'm glad you're able to travel the world and see things I'll probably only ever dream of seeing... I've done a bit of travel but not very much... I'm always envious to hear about people traveling the world...

Hey @Zoe7

Hey @eudemonism  Smiley Very Happy

Hiya 👋💐💕

How are you going this morning @Zoe7  ?

I am a bit sluggish although I was up early ..... on my first coffee now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance