Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi lovely @Faith-and-Hope 

haven't spoken to you for a while.  Hope you're doing ok. Thinking of you ♥️🙏

Thank you @BlueBay ..... 🐚💕

Things have been rocky for a while now and I have an awful lot of change and upheaval happening on the legals side of things.  I am hoping it will settle into some sort of pattern around my D2 soon, and we are gearing up for some seriousness concerning court matters ..... 😔 Taking baby steps through each day at the moment.

Morning @Snowie ..... ❄️💕

Hipe it's an okay day for you too Hon.

@Zoe7 ..... 🦋💞
I hope you managed some sleep.  I dozed off in the middle of typing a response to you .... lol .... so I sent it when I next woke up, and then dozed off again.

I have déjà-vous .... I woke up to a cat sleeping on me again 😂

@Faith-and-Hope I hope things settle for you and D2 soon hon. You have already been through so much. I admire your strength to get through each day.

You made me giggle when you said you woke up with a cat sleeping on you!! H is away for the weekend and the dog has his side of the bed to sleep. Yet I woke up with her sleeping on me too!!

Hahaha @Snowie .....

Nelly seems like she doesn't weigh very much, until I wake up and she is on my shoulder or hip ..... I end up with a cramp !

Was up and down all night @Faith-and-Hope and very much feeling it this morning. My stomach is still not good so will be limited in what I can do for now. Going to see Mum soon but may not be able to stay long Smiley Sad I love that Nelly is sleeping on you - she must be loving having you back 😺💖

@Snowie Tobes has the whole side of the bed to himself ...and spreads himself out enjoying the space ...unless Clover snuggles in too and he has to share 'his' side with her lol Mostly she sleeps on the pillow next to my head or on the other side next to me now - they are all gorgeous little fur babies 💖

@BlueBay Off to see mum shortly - she is improving slowly but still in ICU - will feel more confident when she can be moved to a ward.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Anastasia @Eve7 Not going in to see Mum until tonight now. My sister is going in soon so I will do the later visit. We can only be in one at a time and they have a rest period in the afternoon so I will go in tonight - messes up the day a bit but my sister is so emotional and stressed at the moment that I need to work around her to help support her too. 

Please remember to take care of you today @Zoe7 

@Zoe7 I hope that you can get some time to yourself then today.

Look after you hon 💗💗💗

Same from me ^^^^ @Zoe7.  Please try to rest up.  I know you have schoolwork to see to, but hopefully it can be done horizontally on the couch !!

@BlueBay 

Heart

@Eve7 

Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Thinking of you.  I see you walking with courage and calm firm faith and hope.

Heart

@Zoe7 Rest and pace yourselves and the family resources around your mum.  Gentle Hugs

Heart

@Snowie Thanks for remembering me in your tags.  It means a lot.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance