Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: FROG"s Birthday Thread

@Shaz51; you remembered!? Woman Surprised I'm smiling ear to ear girrrrl...what the! Do you write them down when you find out? Stalking much? ha ha Woman Very Happy

@TAB @greenpea; I'm doing ok despite some upheaval. Thankyou for asking too. Coping with life is a blessing isn't it? After years of broken mentalness and fear, I've a new found respect for the hum-drum of everyday living.

Really glad to be back. Don't know how long it'll last, but will suck the juice out of it while I can.

Hope Heart

ha ha I remembered @Hope4me,  but you have not given me the date yet Smiley Very Happy

Very good @TAB  Party time for you...

I won't call you (or anyone else) a Spring Chicken - because in my experience, that phrase has always been used as an insult (to hurt).

Adge

Well its in 10 days time @Adge and yes am no spring chicken lol

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

@Wanderer when is your birthday xo 

frog
Community Elder

Thanks @Wanderer good to hear from you. Hope you are travelling ok, or at least managing the bumps along the way 🐸

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance