Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

ohhhh my @Exoplanet 

love reading your adventures xxx

I have times when I want to de-clutter,too my friend xx

I slept really well last night, so well that I wonder if it was too well? 10 hours! I wonder if I'll get tired early enough for the power supply tonight? If there'd been any rain recently I'd think about having a backyard fire tonight, try the new pot out in the pit - but there hasn't; so I'm considering a night walk, imagine the shadows the Staffy could chase in the dark 🙂 The puppies would think I'd abandoned my daily duty of debeaning them, the excitement when I finally went & opened the houseyard gate would be tremendous! and it would put off my power use for a little longer, in case I need a little more open-eye time tonight 😉 I've been meaning to maintain the solar batteries for ages now, just a little scratch with a wire brush on the terminals & a check & another splash of water in the chambers; & I prefer to do that at night, when the 'main' power supply is off 🙂 

I got the Staffy's woolen underlay out yesterday, I was thinking of putting it on his bed - he has a single mattress on the floor beside my bed, so I use single bed linen on it & he loves his woolen underlay; it's all washed & ready for another Winter, but I didn't end up putting it on as it was a little warm. It wasn't hot last night, but warm enough that even the summer dressing gown had to come off & it was back to a sheet to get to sleep. Though the blanket did come up through the night & there was a Staffy underneath it when I woke 🙂 

Every day for ages now, when I look at Gurus weather site, it says it's cloudy; sometimes the clouds are obvious, other times it just looks like the sky hasn't gotten properly blue - like a fine mist of cloud evenly covers it, & I think it mucks with my solar systems ability to charge; add to that that there's less hours of sunlight, it's getting darker noticably earlier these days, & it becomes the time of year to start obsessing about energy use 🙂 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Mazy Heart @Mazarita  @eth  @outlander  @greenpea  @Zoe7  @CheerBear  @Shaz51  @Teej  @Sophia1  @Former-Member 

Oh @Exoplanet 

I love love reading about your escapades...

upcoming ventures...

on the list to do...

making some spare room in the spare room cracked me up....we do not even have a spare room any more in this halfway house which I am starting to despise...am giving myself a good talking to about that...

as for entertaining the day for your dream of using your rollers and paint brushes ...again further cracking up...

I rather like the idea of a mural around the rough spots...a bit of your own personal art work...paint whatever colour...then add your signature...as you said it is your place ...your home...you...

I am exactly the same...I am not an instant chat person...

I am a let my mind just flow and the thoughts leak out on to the page as they would in conversation...

I have to say that I admire you so much ...I know that I said this early in the piece...

Thank you for continuing to tag me even though I am absent more...

keep on being you...you are inspiring as well as gifted...

🐾🐾🐾💜💛💚

Oh @Exoplanet 

I love love reading about your escapades...

upcoming ventures...

on the list to do...

making some spare room in the spare room cracked me up....we do not even have a spare room any more in this halfway house which I am starting to despise...am giving myself a good talking to about that...

as for entertaining the day for your dream of using your rollers and paint brushes ...again further cracking up...

I rather like the idea of a mural around the rough spots...a bit of your own personal art work...paint whatever colour...then add your signature...as you said it is your place ...your home...you...

I am exactly the same...I am not an instant chat person...

I am a let my mind just flow and the thoughts leak out on to the page as they would in conversation...

I have to say that I admire you so much ...I know that I said this early in the piece...

Thank you for continuing to tag me even though I am absent more...

keep on being you...you are inspiring as well as gifted...

🐾🐾🐾💜💛💚

not sure if this will post I think that the security system is not happy with my animal paw prints and hearts...

fingers crossed...

I didn't go to bed until after pumkin hour last night, I was going to go a little earlier but then I remembered it was Star Trek night . . . & I had to watch that! 🙂 I've woken the same time as usual, which still gives me about 7 hours sleep. Although I feel fine I'm a little concerned with this sleep pattern change. Maybe it's just my body adjusting to the change in daylight hours? I guess time will tell. 

We had our night time torch light walk last night, though I didn't need the torch for first side of the property because the moon was so beautifully bright 🙂 When I got towards the end of the walk I found a comfy log to sit on & waited, hoping the Staffy would come & find me; after a while I gave up, started walking again & called to him. I was a bit dissappointed that he didn't come looking for me & at first even more dissappointed that he didn't come to my call - maybe he was just so excited in the change of the walk - he did come after a little while 🙂 Maybe he had just gone home & ran back out when he heard me call? But he did come, as he always does, sometimes he just takes his time about it 🙂 The little fella never leaves my side for long, even when I sat on the log he stayed with me, though he chose to sit on the path by the fence. 

The spot I sat was perfect, there was a gap in the tree tops that lined up with the gap in the clouds that let the moon light shine on down. It really was very bright & simply beautiful, so the sit & wait wasn't that bad at all I got to do some moon bathing 🙂 

It was only 6.30pm when I took off & when I got down the driveway to the road that passes by my property, I could still see the slither of orange of the sun setting on the horizon, crowned by the twinkling of the early evening stars with silouettes of fluffy clouds & the shadows of the bush beneath - it was quite stunning. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Mazy @Mazarita  @eth  @outlander  @Sophia1  @Shaz51  @greenpea  @Teej  @Zoe7 

@Exoplanet  Hi Exoplanet I have been marvelling at the moon the last couple of mornings. So big and bright lights up everything and you are right with the clouds seated gently across it is looked beautiful :). Have a great day Exoplanet xx

Love to you @greenpea  Heart

have a great day @Exoplanet , and hope you can catchup on some sleep too Heart

It still hasn't gotten cold here, cool yes & I'm lovin' it; but I still often have a fine sweat through the day. I read posts & weather site reports that tell me it's getting cold, cold enough to snow in places! It usually does get cold at night here, maybe I'm just getting a little ahead of myself & it's still yet to come. It's not that I particularly want to be cold, I think the temperature is pretty perfect at the moment, not going far over 30 but I haven't worn a jumper yet. It just seems odd, I think it would be wrong if it didn't get cold. 

I need to go into town today, though I'm really not sure if anything will be open. Maybe I'll just go to the local servo, saves the fuel of travelling into the local town - just to find out the only thing open is it's servo. I need milk, I'm drinking a coffee with co-conut milk at the moment - & it's just not the same 😉 Though co-conut coffee is going to do me this morning, perhaps I can leave going to get it until later this afternoon & combine the effort with a walk in the forest for the puppies 🙂 I do have a bit of rubbish to take away, from making spare room in my spare room; though I've filled most of that already, with the chairs, the evaporating air cooler & a rolled up double foam mattress, that had been taking up a bit of space in the lounge area. I can see the floors around me now! . . . and they're not covered in dirt! I don't know what's going on with me, yesterday I cleaned a bench in the kitchen that I don't normally get to, because I don't use it. It had obviously been a while, the dust wasn't dusty any more, the layers had built themselves into a thick, somewhat sticky, complete cover! It's surprising how cleaning one little bench has made the whole kitchen feel bigger & brighter! 😮 

Love to all that need or want it Heart Happy Easter to those that celebrate it & Happy Sunday to all 🙂 Heart

MazyHeart @Mazarita  @eth  @outlander  @greenpea  @Zoe7  @CheerBear  @Shaz51  @Sophia1  @Teej 

Hi @Exoplanet   must be something in the air ..... when my sister was here we took all the furniture out of my cabin (except for the bed) and changed the rug after cleaning more deeply than I've done in the last 2 1/2 years.  It's feeling so much brighter.  The old rug was jute (I like natural fibres) but really a dust collector.  The new one is wool and the colours in it highlight both my pine table and chairs and the cedar door and window frames.  Feels so different when I come in.  

Ah well they say a change is as good as a holiday.

Hope you have a nice day today and find somewhere that's open for milk etc.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance