Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Birds

30 Funny animal captions - part 15 (30 pics) | Amazing ...

My Goldfinches hang upside-down.

It's amazing to see dozens of them (Bird Shop), all upside-down...

Even More Hump Day Funnies | Motley News

Sun Conure & Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo.

Former-Member
Not applicable

-072602_1_1m.jpeg

-072602_1_1.jpeg

Love this story on FB today. How you going @@Adge 

Hi @Former-Member Yes that's lovely.

Macaws are very long-lived birds, like our Cockatoos.

A big handful (as a pet), can out-live their humans (70 years or so).

Sometimes my Canaries come up to the wire, to say hello to me - because "I'm safe", & they probably know that I am where the food comes from.

I would have to say that "just surviving" is the term (past week or so) - "thriving & flourishing" would be so much better....

AdgeCat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

5d6684e3c6df9ad538cb8a153538cb55.gif

Hugz @Adge, hope next week is better, I find little rojects help. Chin up 🙏 

cuRe: Everything Birds

How cute @Former-Member Having people to contact, & spend personal time with - will make things much better.

My activity & social groups having all been cancelled (shut-down), left me with no contacts.

We communicated only face-to-face (in person), no-one has each other's phone number.

The expectation to "Do social interaction Online" is ridiculous - we don't have any way of contacting online (either).

Which is why my only social contact has been brief hello goodbyes with shop staff - for the past 2 weeks.

Adge

There were some Wonderful Surprises (Blessings) totally unexpected @Former-Member

Which does not give me company, or break the social isolation - it was very cheering & uplifting.

There are some "Silver Linings" after all - I prefer to call them Blessings or Miracles....

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hear you @Adge, haven't seen a soul myself since shopping 8 days ago, not even the neighbours. Solitary isolation with tv. But I have had couple phone calls. Trying to connect here more and I tx s lot. Its hard by we really are all connected, even when we can't see or feel it 🙏 hey, can you seen the supermoon this week?

Woo a Super Moon @Former-Member ?

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance