Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Cats

0A372A3A-83C9-405E-B428-4E8E390D3749.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha @Faith-and-Hope maybe she prefers Scrabble or UNO to jigsaws! Sounds she is saying " pay me more attention" 😼

😏 @Former-Member .....

She wants me to go to bed when she is ready, and when I do she attacks my feet under the covers and starts doing "zoomies", so she is definitely competing with the puzzle for attention, but only at that time of night.

She is a rescue cat, and has only just started to really connect and seek my company.

She is also fascinated by the puzzle.  She has sat up on a chair at the table and gently patted the surface of it, and meowed at me, trying to understand what I am doing.  She also seems to enjoy the feel of walking and sitting on the finished sections.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hahaha😺 @Maggie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aw she sounds both intelligent and beautiful @Faith-and-Hope 

Great that you are connecting with each other.

My rescue cat Heidi often has the zoomies at night (as she catnaps a lot during the day). I have had her for 3 years now and she has only  recently allowed me to pat her on her belly 😻

Hello @Former-Member and pleased to meet you.
Glad you like cats as I do. Have a great weekend. Best wishes. Bimby2.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nice to meet you too @Bimby2 😺. What sort of cat do you have? I have a Btitish Shorthair who I rescued 3 years ago 💕

@Judi9877 I don't have a tortoiseshell cat anymore. Currently we have a fluffy tabby (queen of the household). But our tortoiseshell definitely had a strong personality and would not be messed with - interesting to hear this is a trait of theirs (tortitude! Smiley LOL

Good morning @Tortoiseshell and may your day be a pleasant one.
Bimby2.

FB_IMG_1593921987280.jpg

Hello everyone. Sorry that I have been absent for a few days. Been focusing on my little man and his development. He is growing up so fast. My cat is currently worried because he is starting to crawl. Usually you will see him in the corner of the room with a look on his face of "crap!!!". 🤣

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance