Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Cats

@Blep .... hahaha yeah ..... my cat waits for me to come to bed at night so she can pounce all over my feet under the covers, in attack mode ..... little huntress .....

she is like a model! @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

hello @Former-Member . @Faith-and-Hope@Blep 

our neighnours cat owns our place too , he got a routine all worked out 

Hi @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Blep and all cat lovers! Thank you for the lovely comments about Mitz! Yes, she can be a model and gorgeous at times but as she's also a tortoiseshell, she's got tortitude - attitude tortoiseshell style- which means she can be feisty as well. There is a thing such as tortitude - I learnt of this through a cat Internet website- so I'll try and track it down if anybody is interested. I love her no matter what mood she's in! 

I had a tortoiseshell cat too @Judi9877 Heart

and @Tortoiseshell  has one too 

Hi @Shaz51 . Thanks for letting me know that you also have a tortoiseshell cat. Also for letting me know that @Tortoiseshell also has a fellow tortoiseshell. I'm very glad to know that at least I'm not alone with that type of cat! Maybe we can exchange  antics and episodes about how to deal with these wonderful cats?

Mine is a torti-tabby @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Blep 

ohh @Judi9877@Faith-and-Hope , have soo many stories Smiley LOL

we all have i think xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is she a norty torty @Faith-and-Hope ? 😼

Former-Member
Not applicable

Tortitude  - love it @Judi9877! 😺

Yes @Former-Member .... she's a norty tortie in a very cute way.  She has been throwing my jigsaw puzzle pieces onto the floor.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance