Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Cats

For all you cat lovers out there 😉😉

4-Am-Everyone-Is-Asleep-Funny-Cat-Meme-Image.jpgfunny-sad-cat-memes-11.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope I will be having many of those kits

@Snowie I've walked into my lounge with my little man to try and get him to sleep some nights and my cat will be curled up on the couch fast asleep. He won't bat an eye lid at all or move an ear. 😅

Hahaha .... that's really funny @Blep 

Hi @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @NikNik @Blep @Snowie @Maggie and all wonderful cat lovers here. I'm so glad to have found this discussion as I didn't really know it existed until now. Wow! So many cat things, so little time! I have a female calico tortoiseshell girl called Mitz who is 3 and whom I adopted from the RSPCA when she was 3 months old. Let's just say I fell in love with her when I heard her purring so loud that she sounded like a V8 car engine and so, she came home! She's also the type of cat that just knows when the camera is on her as she tries to look like a model cat!

EB8C68B0-2C6D-4EA1-9797-EC839298CA13.jpeg

Hahaha @Judi9877 .... she's gorgeous ❣️

My Nelly purrs like a truck, and she snores !!  It's so cute.

@Judi9877 gosh she is like a model! Some cats love the camera and some don't. I rescued my boy from the RSPCA also. He is 14yrs old and we got him when he was 12yrs old.

@Faith-and-Hope my boy snores too! It's so funny when your watching something on the tv and next thing you start hearing this noise coming from the cat tree.

@Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877 @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 

Morning cat lovers! Been slowly introducing my little man to our fur boy the meaning of "gentle". He is getting there slowly but our fur boy is being SO patient... He is such a good big brother!

FB_IMG_1579627218150.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Judi9877 What a majestic looking puddycat 😻

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Blep Hahaha🙀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance