Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Cats

Such a pretty cat @Shaz51! If only I could show my many cat tattoos. I am obsest with them.

In reply to your question on the other thread. I have a ginger boy that we rescued from the RSPCA a few years ago. He is a mature cat of 14 years. We wanted to save an old cat instead of getting a kitten. They are alot to handle and my husband has never had a pet before.

FB_IMG_1575930821124.jpg

I am a total sucker for cat memes and just cats in general. I will be a crazy cat lady when we get our own house for I will have the best catio for many rescue cats. I also have a sleeve tattoo that is mostly dedicated to cats with big red paw prints. 

I do love cats and can talk about them FOREVER! So in advance do tell me to stop when I start to get out of hand and post too many cat memes 😅

Blep 😸:tongue:

@Shaz51 @Former-Member and everyone passing through 

Something to make all you cat lovers smile for today. Hope everyone is having a stress free day ... not like this kitty though

FB_IMG_1557396962099.jpg

Can't see the image yet @Blep.  My (adopted) cat has been throwing my jigsaw puzzle pieces onto the floor for attention .... lol

B35716DE-3B10-407C-AB96-44E3803DC60E.jpeg

@Blep 

@Faith-and-Hope @Blep @Former-Member @Shaz51 

13BC380A-5BC4-4FDB-B8E7-0311C7CB0231.jpeg

Yes I'll have one of those Cat Starter kits @Faith-and-Hope please.

I have just one cat - those seem so much happier, in a group...

Adge

I would love a starter pack like that too @Adge .... 😏👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lol @Blep too funny!😹

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜😻 @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance