Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Hahaha ..... love it @Maggie ❣️

Hi @Judi9877 .... 👋💕

Missing seeing you around @Gazza75 .... hope you're doing okay.

Hello @Maggie@CheerBear@Faith-and-Hope@Gazza75@Judi9877@mumto2@CraftPoppy 

Beautiful @Gazza75 Heart

oh how i wish i had a craft room..

Hi @Maggie @CheerBear @mumto2 @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75 @outlander and all crafty friends here. I know I've been a bit absent from here lately and I'm sorry- life has got in the way a bit down here in Melbourne with Covid-19 stuff happening. I have however been looking at the posts so well done everyone on all your crafty and art things👍
Anyway, I have decided to pick up the knitting needles as a matter of necessity this afternoon because of covid-19 issues happening down here in Melbourne. That being to knit myself a scarf to act as a face covering because as of Thursday, metropolitan Melbourne residents have to wear either a mask or some sort of face covering whenever they leave their residence. A scarf is deemed to be a face covering so my sudden knitting of one. See below of my current status of the scarf. I hope you like it! 

7BFA61CC-D433-44DE-8FC9-E772A42E884D.jpeg

There are 2 colours of 8ply acrylic yarn used to make it thick and quicker to knit up. The knitting needles have little AFL footballs at the ends but I don't know what size they are since I got them in a knitting kit for a Brisbane Lions beanie many years ago. 

@Judi9877 @CheerBear @Maggie @mumto2 @Shaz51 

My wool order came today from https://hobbii.com today. I was so excited I have been waiting for over a week. It's a similar design except the pink strands are blue in my wool.

I have my circular knitting needles and all set to start a beanie!

At least it's wasn't like my other order where I order 13 and got 1 ball of wool! According to the website there we're supposed to be 23 designs so really I should have gotten 299 balls of wool. Mis-translation apparently. The quantity was apparently the size. However there was no way to know.
350D0AD0-BB2B-45DC-835A-8FC7B7C133E5.jpeg

looks lovely @Judi9877
im making a blanket atm but im struggling with motivation. i really need to get it done though but m struggling to find the time and energy. the free time i have lately i really need for myself but i need to do it. so frustrating.

@Judi9877  It’s looking lovely. 👍👍👍Sorry about the second lockdown in your area. Take care.

@jem80  Craft orders are exciting, once they arrive.

I hope the beanie is coming along nicely, the wool looks lovely.

Looking forward to updates. 🧶🧶🧶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance