Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Oh wow @Maggie! They're so beautiful ❤ Loooove them!

Super impressed with the little flick strokes especially! They're both awesome 😁

😍 They're awesome @Maggie!

I thought you might like them @CheerBear 💜💜

@CheerBear  Stones. Not painted by me.

5F320531-FE9E-4AE3-AFEF-BCF71A1A7BCD.jpeg

Very cute @Maggie ❣️

Hello everybody!  

Saw a mention of this Craft Corner and I intend on scrolling through all the 250+ pages to see what people have been making.   Quiltmaker here and occasional transpersonal art therapist.  Currently facing homelessness so have been sorting out little portable projects I can do by hand. I had the best intentions to reduce my fabric stash by 40% but with the op shops closed and not taking donations...looks like I just have to keep everything! (shucks)  I found my late uncle's pucka Army blanket from 1969 which I might keep out and tizzy up with embroidery and appliques.

Over the last 12 years I have been doing a form of art therapy that has a trademarked name, and this is one of the cards I made.  The woman's face is an image from an advertisement I clipped out of a magazine so it's not me.  Title:  Buried Treasure (27 Nov 2009)

BurieD Treasure - 27 Nov 2009.jpg

@Jo-anneJoy  That is so beautiful 😍😍

Thanks @Maggie 

this is another one I made back in 2009.. Years later I read the lyrics to a tune by Alanis Morrisette called Bent 4 You and I really like that name for this image.  

bend over backwards-2.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance