Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

yes but I love what you are doing My @Pepsimax , how are you going with it

sooo proud of you xoxoxo

That looks like heaps of fun @Maggie (and a new use for dotting tools too!). Thanks for sharing!

Love your other one too. Will you put them on a chain?

Thanks @Zoe7 @Shaz51  really appreciate your posts. 💙💙💙

@CheerBear  I’m not going to get chains as they will be for another fundraiser. Some don’t like chains, so just a waste of money.

Hows you new project going??💜❤️💜💛💛

Just watched the video @Maggie I think I might have to try some of those myself, Would be good to keep up my sleeve for the older grades if I get to teach Art later this year also ...you have inspired me Smiley Very Happy

What a cool idea for a fundraiser @Maggie . So good of you to be doing another too ❤

Here's part 1 of my project. I haven't done any for a couple of days as I've been busy but it's off to a start at least. It will be rainbow (probably)

20200116_194715.jpg

Oh golly gosh @CheerBear , that’s amazing. I really love it. Looks complicated. 😍😍😍

Thanks @Maggie 🙂 It's not as complicated as it may seem. Just changing 2 colours each round. Definitely needs some concentration though. I might chip away some more if I have a chance today 🙂

I hope you get a chance to chip away at it today @CheerBear. 🧶🧶🧶

@Pingu you might like this thread also Smiley Very Happy

Yes @Zoe7 I think I will! I love craft and art! Only one project at the moment - a colour by numbers watercolour canvas. It's slow .. but fun and relaxing
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance