Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

Christmas lounge

Hi Guys

so the LE Side has a christmas lounge so why not have one on the carers side .Anyone is welcome in the christmas lounge. It is quite common to feel alone during the holiday season so the chrismas lounge is a place for us to connect with one another. So Please everyone join in and come together during this festive season (even if your not feeling all that festive)  

Please feel free to share pictures, stories, grievances/hardships, traditions, and anything else to help us get through this time of year.

01.png02.png03.jpggiphy0.gifmewy-christmas-santa-cats-animated-gif.gif

@Smc@Former-Member@Determined@Appleblossom@Shaz51@nashy @Lauz@DFL@Janey1@Faith-and-Hope@Janiee @SoSad @Artvandalay@Sophia1@Sophie1@Carlachris@Tiggeroo@Shammi @F_Cat@Hope4me@Former-Member@PeppiPatty@soul@Libra@Zoe1@NatalieS @greenpea@Amy123@Magneto@Jacques@Adge @sunflowers@silhouette@Jane13@Bimby2@Raine@Owlunar 

Please tag others too 

134 REPLIES 134

Re: Christmas lounge

Awe @outlander. How lovely and thoughtful of you!

We have enough Christmas Spirit to go round I reckon...I'm with you!

xmas tree.gif

Merry Xmas to Carers Australia Wide!

Thankyou for your very special generosity, time and effort towards helping loved ones or those in need within your community.

Hope xo Heart

Wanted to wish all the carers a Merry Christmas and a safe 2019. Best wishes particularly to @Dadcaringalone 'Wishing you all the best over the Chrissy holidays'. Love greenpea

lovely @Hope4me Heart

i cant take all the credit though @nashy helped 🙂

Big Christmas Wishes to you @greenpea. Hope the family drama is limited and you have a very happy and safe feastive season with all those special to you. I am convinced you will have a much better 2019.

Look forward to continuing our friendship in the new year and thanks for all your kind support.

Love Dadcaringalone 

@outlander All you! This is awesome 🙂 Superb gif choices btw.

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (38).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20161223_150320.jpg

love the memes @Former-Member

does anyone have plans for christmas this year? do you have any traditions within your family?

Oh @Former-Member

I laughed out loud at little Kal Kline! Thanks for the tummy tickler; I really needed it...

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance