Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

Sorry, was at work @Rosemary4 yeah am in WA can leave just not allowed to come back lol ok unless govt quarantine which i would be charged for plus cant do cos none here only in perth so wont let me they said

@ta@ish  @TAB  I wish  the restrictions were nation wide, (only lock down some suburbs  short term. WA seems a bit backward with all this. Maybe you can visit your dad for a Chrissy in July 🎄

Christmas can be a difficult time for me too @BlueBay Heart

I just saw my GP and he made me promise to him that I will have a good day despite my mum being a real cow atm.  @cloudcore  

all that matters to me now is that i have my 3 amazing adults kids with me, my beautiful 4 yr old granddaughter and my daughter's partner.  that's all that matters now.  I will think of my dad, not my mum, actually part of me feels sorry for her.  

damn it's tough xxx

@Blluebay- feel for you. Christmas tends to bring it all to the foreground. Challenge our levels of tolerance. We don't need toxic people in our life, secretly plugging holes in our lifeboat. You have a wonderful family of your  own. You've done well ❣️

Hi @Rosemary4 am still waiting to hear back about application
Think its all too hard even if approved

@TAB is that for boarder pass?

@Rosemary4 yes to be allowed back into WA if I go and visit my father

Yesterday I finally set up my Christmas tree. It's only little but still gives the room a lift.

20211207-140602_1.jpeg

I wish 😕 Just can't find that Chrissy Spirit yet. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance