Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

1995.101A_ZPrJKPT.jpg.201x260_q85.jpg1995.101C_3orMeby.jpg.850x439_q85.jpg

I am sensing a lot of the simple goodness of women in this thread.

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Sorry that was a bit left field.

Boticelli_Modonna_of_the_Pomegranate.jpg

Hello my wonderful christian sister @Former-Member xoxoxo

hello @Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member xxxxxxxxxxxx

@Former-Member@Shaz51@Appleblossom@Former-Member@Former-Member@Former-Member@Adge@Pepperpot@Holly24

Good evening all, this is my first time posting on this chat and I Love the Prayers, pictures and everything that's on this chat.

I found a lovely prayer, i use everyday and thought I would share it on here for everyone

Lords Prayer .png

Hello @saturnzoon and welcome to the forum Smiley Very HappyHeart

@saturnzoonHeart

Hi, how lovely to meet you!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂  <><<HeartWoman Happy

@Shaz51 @Former-Member

Thank you both, I love your picture @Former-Member it is beautiful.

@saturnzoonHeart

Amen & Amen! <><<Heart

I said the prayer too, thank you its a very, sincere, & forgiving prayer, to ABBA Father.  I'm sure HE will honour whom ever chooses to pray it, with an open heart, & humble spirit.

GOD BLESS your precious heart always!Heart

Thank you @saturnzoon

Love & Hugs!

Bella <><<Woman Happy

Hi @Former-Member 👋, beautiful prayer @saturnzoon. Thank you

Heart@Former-Member @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Former-MemberHeart

I felt led to post this song, it has beautiful Lyrics. Enjoy, & be blessed! HeartWoman Wink XO  <><<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWrNZ6SySfg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance