Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Heart@AppleblossomHeart

Just 4 U!

From Me!HeartWoman Happy

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hi @Former-Member

Your posts are inspiring - I particularly liked the above one on friendship. I find my personal friendships with each other are précisely that. 

Below is a prayer that I find particularly strengthening and comforting (it may be a triangle for abit). Thanks for the uplifting thread.

IMG_2915.JPGIMG_2911.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

Tomorrow I have another meeting in a series (potentially have at least two more) that require wisdom and questions to be asked with love and respect. Please pray for me.

The word says "ask for wisdom & i will give it to you" 

In my prayers - the Lord goes before you and is with you ❤

@Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member
May the Lord bless you, comfort and strengthen you.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lynda Randle - Official Video for "One Day At a Time (Live)", available now! Buy the full length DVD/CD 'Love Can Turn The World' here: http://smarturl.it/LoveCanTurnTheWorld Available at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Love.CanTurnTheWorld Sign-Up for the Gaither Newsletter and receive $5 off your ...

Heart@Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Adge  @PepperpotHeart  @Former-Member  @Appleblossom Heart @Shaz51 @Dec

@HeavenboundHeart  @BambiFawn @BlueBay  @Jojo2  @Holly24 Heart

Love & Hugs!

GBU HeartWoman Happy

Bella XOHeart   Woman Happy <><<

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance