Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member
Thank you!

Amen! 😞

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@outlander
Thank you 😞

@Former-Member ❤

Hi @Former-Member and all .....

Looks like an answer to prayer is opening for us, but I can’t say more than that at the moment ...... praise the Lord ...... ❣️

Need to keep it low-key, so please, no questions. I will reveal what I can, when I can.

Your sister in Christ -
F&H

Thats great @Faith-and-Hope

AMen @Former-Member xx

praying for all @Former-Member, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member , Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Former-MemberI pray for for the Healing Angels to be with you and Esther and ask for the White light of the Holy Spirit to surround the both of you and for Esther to be comforted. Amen

That is beautiful @saturnzoon , and amen xx

I am actually male.

Hello @Former-Member, how has your day been my friend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance