Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Senior Contributor

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Heart@AppleblossomHeart

Just 4 U!

From Me!HeartWoman Happy

Senior Contributor

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hi @Bella

Your posts are inspiring - I particularly liked the above one on friendship. I find my personal friendships with each other are précisely that. 

Below is a prayer that I find particularly strengthening and comforting (it may be a triangle for abit). Thanks for the uplifting thread.

IMG_2915.JPGIMG_2911.JPG

Senior Contributor

Tomorrow I have another meeting in a series (potentially have at least two more) that require wisdom and questions to be asked with love and respect. Please pray for me.
Senior Contributor

The word says "ask for wisdom & i will give it to you" 

In my prayers - the Lord goes before you and is with you ❤

@Darcy

Senior Contributor

@lapses
May the Lord bless you, comfort and strengthen you.
Senior Contributor