Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Brief Use Of Laptop Today.

After being without my desktop pc since xmas last year I had use of an Asus laptop for a test drive today.Its a decent laptop, good size and had a mouse plugged in.I am not familar with windows 10 but I have the books:"Windows 10 in easy steps". The other book is:Teach yourself visually laptops."He wants $300 for it.I couldnt find what model number it is.The screen is slightly smaller than my old monitor.The laptop is a good size.I like it.I could get used to it.I would need to use my wifi modem to go online.My old windows 7 hard drive needs my data transferred on to laptop.How would I transfer windows 10 into my name? So far today has been good.Still waiting for the $750 then I can buy the laptop. If you use as Asus laptop I would like your thoughts on them.All replies welcome.Thanks. Regards @Denv12.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Brief Use Of Laptop Today.

Hi there

IF you do an internet search there are lots of videos online about how to use Windows 10!

That sounds too tricky for me, I would get someone in a computer shop to do it personally.

I found this online though https://www.windowscentral.com/how-transfer-windows-10-license-new-computer-or-hard-drive

Re: Brief Use Of Laptop Today.

Hi @Bezak482 .

Thanks for the link.Every little bit helps.

Regards @Denv12?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance