Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Hi @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Eve7 @WIP @frog and all sports lovers here. Just catching up on the latest sports news.

In terms of the NRL, Melbourne Storm has a win over the Sydney Roosters last night which was great since they won the grand final a few years ago over us. As for the Brisbane Broncos, what is happening there? The same with the Canterbury Bulldogs? Bottom 2 on the NRL ladder! Go the Sharks and Parramatta! 

Brisbane Lions have had a mixed few weeks but I'm sure we'll get back winning again this week @Zoe7 ! I can't believe Essendon drew against the Gold Coast Suns! Richmond are in mixed form but Port Adelaide are really leading the pack which I'm not thrilled about since I have bad memories from the 2004 grand final😓
I watched some netball on the weekend - the Suncorp Super series- and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I'm personally supporting Sunshine Coast Lightning as it's Melbourne Storms netball team, so let's go Sunshine Coast! It doesn't help that I'm in a house of Melbourne Vixen supporters which made Wednesday nights match sad as Sunshine Coast lost the game. 

Okay. That's all for me! May your teams win whatever sport you follow! 

Loving this sport chat! @Judi9877 so good. Heard the netball was really great on the weekend! They are such skilled players in that entire league. My teams:

nrl-karl-lawton-falcon.gif

(😭)

source (1).gif

LA2.gif

Black_Ferns_PHotosport.jpg

Maybe we need a sport thread on the forums? sounds potentially fun! Thanks for the awesome sport updates @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

Ah @Judi9877 just realised this is a sports dedicated thread 🤦‍♀️ what a nong haha

A win to the Dragons and a smile for Mary!

Great bloke that coach!

❤️

I hope we can pull off the win this week too @Judi9877 - I think we can but it also feels like one of those matches we should win but could quite easily lose if we are not switched on from the beginning.

Got away with that one today @Judi9877 ...very lucky that our defence held up when it needed to.

Hi @Zoe7
You are so right- it was definitely a close one! Those boys must have had something looking over them to help them win the match! At least we got the precious 4 points. Now, onwards and upwards to the top spot on the ladder!

I did think it was a real danger game for us today @Judi9877 but super lucky to hold on. We now have 3 or the next 4 games at home so that should make a difference.

@Scarecrowe I cannot convey to you just how much I am missing you Hon. I really hope you are okay and can come back here to us soon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance