Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: All Things Sport...

Canes making a match of it @Zoe7  @TAB . 21 needed off final over. Can Miller do it for them. Unlikely, but exciting. 

@Former-Member  oh well they could have got up @Zoe7  rasheed went for heaps for a change but Wade and couple others got very little

@Former-Member Are you watching tennis? Sam Stosur is playing now but behind in the first set already. She really does not play well in Australia - hope she can come back from here though.

Go the Stars @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nnnoooooo @TAB 

Stars always win, and literally have all the stars and all the advantages. Go Sixers. 😀  Even tho I give my team no chance, I can still hope. @Zoe7 

Been no NBN again here most of the day .. so frustrating. Had a big storm come through a couple of hours ago too. Hail, wind, rain, thunder, lightening .. had the lot.

@Scarecrowe  A terrific win by your Renegades last night. Heat looked to be cruising to a sure win, but then suffered a record collapse. Renegades were in shock I think.

Shame about Aussies losing ODI to India last night, despite a big century from Smithy.

Dont forget everyone .. tennis is on too from today.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

No @Zoe7  missed Sams match. Was out checking damage from big hail and wind storm. Did she win?

But we have Ash Barty on now. So Im switching between cricket and tennis. 

Sherry

Well I sorta like them maybe because of colours  and because KP used to play for them, plus get to feel good if they win lol @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well I kinda like KP too @TAB .. but he doesnt play for them any more. Shane Warne used to too .. and I have no time at all for him.

But I know now that when I feel miserable that my Sixers lose .. I will be reassured that at least you will be feeling good. 😀

Sherry

well I wont feel miserable if stars lose  @Former-Member  hope its a good game even if shortened

Followed Sam's game online while watching Ash's @Former-Member Unfortunately she went down in 2 sets, Ash came back well though to win easily in the end.

Watching your Sixers play now - looks like they will win this one - would be good to get Maxwell out straight away though so he can't go crazy. @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance