Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

You still up too @Former-Member (obviously lol). Hope you can get some sleep Hon Heart

Go Canes!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Our T20 match tonight between Sydney and Hobart could be rain affected tonight @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe @The-red-centaur 

We have storms rolling in right down the nsw coast, and inland as well which is fabulous, because there is decent rain with it. Not just dry lightening. 

It would be nice to clear long enough for a game, but the rain is more important.

Totally agree @Former-Member Send it down I say - at least then my Hurricanes can't actually lose lol

Oooohhhhh big grudge match between @Zoe7 @Former-Member 's teams tonight lol.

I am barracking for the Canes, (sorry Sherry, gotta keep within the state when my team is not playing lol) but if the rain comes that is great too.  Hoping we get the match in before the rain, but as said before by us all, rain is important, cricket not so much.

I tell you what though, the Stars are out to make a point this year after what happened to them in the final last year.  They are  playing brilliantly..........

Evening to everyone who may be here tonight

Great that we are bowling first @Scarecrowe - a great toss to win tonight with the rain about.

Totally agree @Zoe7  great toss to win with the rain maybe coming.

And a wicket all ready.  Good start my friend, good start.

Yes another wicket!!!!!

How are Tobes and Cat???? Big hugs and love from Auntie Heart

Evening @The-red-centaur 

@Scarecrowe hey

Not a bad start by the Cane's

Tobes is pretty tired out today @Scarecrowe He wandered around with me last night until he couldn't stay awake anymore, I put him on the bed and he slept for nearly an hour before he came out to find me - so the little cherub must have been exhausted. He has had my sister's dog here this afternoon too so that wears him out ...sound aslepp on the back of the couch now.

Cat has wandered outside but I expect her to start asking for her biscuits soon Smiley Tongue

Good start from my boys - 5 overs completed so it is game on if the rain comes.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance