Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Yes one wicket down @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Hales is gone....................good start boys!!!!!

My NBN is quicker and more reliable than I had previously @Scarecrowe @Former-Member Certainly no more buffering when I am watching something online - so that is a massive improvement but heard so many stories of NBN dropping out or being unreliable - such a massive amount of money being poured into what will probably be obsolete in the future anyway Smiley Frustrated

Oh gees not Hales but Usman is out dopey lol

@Zoe7 @Former-Member  I am hopeless Smiley LOL

We like 'hopeless' @Scarecrowe You are in good company lol

Yeah and I have a feeling it will be not too far into the future either @Zoe7 @Former-Member  that the NBN will be obsolete the way technology changes and updates.

Can't keep up with it anymore, a few months after you get something it is old hat!!!!

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL:smileylol

Cracked me up @Zoe7 

Oooh another 'lucky' or 'unlucky' runout depending on how you look at it!!!!!

Go my red boys!!!!!!

5G is already keeping up with it @Scarecrowe Smiley Very Happy

What a lucky run out - it just could be the Renegades night if luck is on their side like that Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

A lucky runout to Renegades. @Scarecrowe @Zoe7  Hubby crying foul. Had to move to other room. Good thing its on free to air.

Re NBN .. third world technology. No its worse than that. Third world countries Ive been to, have far better telecom services than we do.

Oh hubby will be going out of his mind now @Former-Member ...glad you are in the other room 👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey you Taswegians @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe  ... Whats the deal your state Premier quitting yesterday?

Oops .. another wicket. Hmmm .. maybe lucky there too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance