Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

@Scarecrowe  I am a Holden fan but I really don't like Wingecup and VanGisben but I like Lounds and Tander so I am conflicted lol

LOL @Ant7   you have just made my day even more....................you call him Whingecup too lol.   He really rubs me the wrong way.  He is the Lewis Hamilton of Supercars as far as I am concerned.

I like Lowndes too.  You can tell that Brocky taught him how to interact with the media.  And he is a great driver.  I don't mind Van Gisbergen but not a great fan of Tander, I take him or leave him.

I was a Frosty fan when he drove with Ford (even named my budgie after him and got to tell him that one year lol....Will Davison thought it was hilarious for some reason).  But now he drives for Holden I go for DJR Team Penske as I am a huge  Johnson fan from WAY WAY back....too far back to be honest lol.

But I have to say was not impressed with what Coulthard did with holding up the rest of the cars for the up coming pit stop........what did you think of that move???

lol you were conflicted today then @Ant7  with those driver pairings.

Not good when you like one driver but not the other in the same pairing..............been there done that

My day has ended better than it started @Scarecrowe Finally got the house vacuumed so I feel better now (has only taken me 2 weeks lol) My sister came around for a visit this morning and I was sound asleep. She didn't stay very long but I would have liked another hours sleep. 

@Scarecrowe @Ant7 You both made me giggle with the description of Whingecup - don't follow the motor racing but know who he is lol

Oh @Zoe7  lovely when family visit........not lovely when you get woken up before you are ready, know that feeling all too often.  

Glad you finally got your vaccuuming done lol...................housework never seems to be fully finished does it, you get one thing done and something else needs doing, either inside or out.  Can't wait to be rich, hiring a housekeeper, chef and gardener lol.

Glad you got a giggle out of Whingecup.  He also gets called Buttercup by a lot of Ford fans too but Whingecup is my fav name for him.   

Heading off to have a shower @Scarecrowe so if I don't 'see' you again tonight I am really glad you had a good day Smiley Very Happy Hope you get some much needed rest tonight.

@Zoe7   Thanks mate.

Not sure when I will head off to bed, prob won't be too far away.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.............

Blessings and sweet dreams

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Scarecrowe  I generally like Fabian but I think that's was a bad move but I think it might have come from someone high up in his team maybe 

Totally agree with all you said about that @Ant7 

I don't mind Coulthard either.  He has got talent.  

I just read on supercars website that the stewards are going to hold an investigation prior to the Gold Coast 600.  Results for Bathurst are provisional at this stage.  

No matter if the order came from somewhere in the team, still a bad move.  

@Former-Member @Scarecrowe @Zoe7 @eth
Wales drew 1-1 with croatia this morning which means their hopes are still alive. Wales just have to win the next two games. Let's hope they can!!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance