Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Ma60
Senior Contributor

Achievement through frustration LEGo

Haven't played with LEGO for years.  Frustrating but oh what asense of achievement. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Achievement through frustration LEGo

Hey Ma60 I gave buckt loads of ours to a special needs school. My kids loved it growing up ..... I didnt as there was always Lego on the floor .... everywhere ..... and it hurts like hell when trodden on!Smiley Wink @Ma60 

image.jpgI forgot to add photo

hi @Ma60 us adults can definately get alot of things that are deemed childs toys. it's simple and tactile and gives us a focused activity.

haven't played with lego in donkey's years, you've inspired me to see if I can find my jenga tower to build something 🙂

Cool 👍 @Ma60 😸

That is super cool @Ma60 Have you been watching Lego Masters?  @TheVorticon loves Lego - he might like to drop in here too ...Hi The Vortican.

No I haven't watched LEGO Masters  but I should. I can't believe what a great distraction it has been whilst at home

You should watch it @Ma60 I am not a huge fan but I have seen some of their creations and they are amazing. You can find videos and other bits and pieces about the show and Lego on 9Now. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance