Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Tom4
Casual Contributor

A loverly day

Hello everyone Happy Easter weekend,

It was a lovely weekend, so far went to see my family in Inglewood had a lovely, lunch of fish, prawns and chicken wings and then came home.

I have an assignment to do Risk Management and Work Health and Safety and although Its the last one and people say just get in and do it which is good its very hard and detailed, my sister broke it down for tasks and I was looking at all the information to start and I guess I felt overwhelmed, so I had a bit of a anxiety and bad thought, then I looked in the mirror and said to myself 'you need to stay here, your going to be an uncle, I kid needs an uncle' but I still feel down and depressed even though I had a good time with family this Easter Friday, I also lick my mo and it annoys my female family members. I don't mean to but they seem concerned. Maybe they just saying its socially orkward but I just started doing it since my thoughts shift around. 

Anyway I guess focusing on a task is a good start.

Feel free to comment.

Tom 4

1 REPLY 1

Re: A loverly day

Hey @Tom4 

I’m pleased you had a good time with your family and the lunch sounds as if it was yummy.

Ive done an assignment on Risk management and workplace health and safety it’s ok once you get your head around what is needed and of course, getting started is always the hardest part.

Happy to answer questions if you have any but it sounds like you know what is needed.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend and stay safe.

🐣🐣🐣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance