Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thank you @Maggie sitting is good 💚🧡

Hi @outlander  hope today has started quietly for you and that last night went better than anticipated.  Your family is so lucky to have you, and it amazes me how you continue to be their no. 1 support person despite all you are dealing with personally.

You're awesome.   Heart xx

@eth ❤❤

hey @CheerBear just going to respond over here if that's ok, theres abit of an update in the last 2 or 3 pages. life is pretty crazy and very stressful atm with even more stressors the past day or 2.
life still pretty much the usual things though and trying to fit everything everywhere.

how are you? Heart

Tricky to catch up properly but I get the general idea @outlander and am really sorry there's so much on your plate 🙁 You really do have a lot to manage.

How long until school goes back for the sisters?

I'm having a bit of a crash day again today but overall I'm going OK thanks. Looking forward to some routine again now. It feels like ages since we had any structure to our days and weeks!

they go back on Wednesday next week @CheerBear are your kids still on holidays or have they already gone back?

crash day here and there is alright think we need those sometimes. I have plenty of those too! some structure is good hey!
have you been doing any crocheting or other crafty things?

I shouldn't say that I'm going OK as it seems there's something out there somewhere that likes to laugh at me when I do 😑. My kids (one in particular) went 0 - 100 as soon as I hit post above @outlander. Completely, next level bonkers. It has been hitting me so hard when it happens, mostly when I am fragile-ish, or tired or not expecting it. It feels like it all crashes and falls down around me and all the good disappears into nothingness. It's very full on. Thankfully we seem to have made it out the other side but I am spent and the one who went bananas seems wrecked too.

Wednesday isn't too far away. Have you helped out with your sisters much these holidays (I am guessing yes)? Mine are back in 6 and 7 days (not that I'm counting 😉).

I have been a bit distracted and busy with other things to do much crafty stuff but picked up my hooks only this morning to work on a new biiiiig project I started. I was hoping to have part 2 finished today but yeah nah there now. How about you?

Heart

@outlanderSorry things are still very difficult.

I have been away doing a course for a week.

I am glad you had at least your Sane friends for support.

Wishing you the best when you get to your doctor and dentist.

Heart

Hey @CheerBear
Sorry LF went bonkers, im hoping that it has passed now and things are ok. Its hard to help kids manage things when we feel quite fragile or overwhelmed ourselves. 💕

Lol have the countdown happening i see, dont worry ive started doing that too.
Yes ive had kids alot these holidays. Basically every day either for most of the day or from 1pm right through till about 11 like tonight. When ive not had the kids its been filled with trying to catch up on my horse work or appts so its been rather non stop here.

i have been doing some crochetting, ive been making up a few of each item that i advertise for sale. 

Good to see you @Appleblossom hope your course was helpful 🧡
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance