Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Sans911 💜💜💜
how was your time at the op shop today?

@Former-Member 💙💛💚

Good luck with sorting everything out and having to advertise things too @Sans911
It gets abit annoying having to manage them all sometimes so i hope they sell and get picked up quickly.

With all the excess donations from the op shop are you allowed to put the stufd aside and deliver to like a homeless shelter or something rather then having to throw things out?

I'd have to get permission first from the charity @outlander because if I was caught could be in a bit of trouble. And delivering to the homeless shelters would entail me paying for my petrol and time. I'm not averse to doing it, but I don't have endless money for petrol. Many of the homeless shelters aren't close to me either. But the main thing is the authority.

Oh i see @Sans911
That makes things abit tricky doesnt it

hi @Snowie 👋
hows your day been?

@Former-Member 👋
How are you?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Lost, sad, alone @outlander 

hugs and hugs @Former-Member
do you want to talk about it? happy to listen otherwise your welcome to come and sit with me. im currently watching NCIS but ive seen this one a few times so might change to something else
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander  but nothing really to say. I quite like NCIS, and watch it sometimes too. I think I will go to bed early, and hope to get some sleep. Good night Little One.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance