Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

The dr said  to monitor  if im not better by the morning or i get worse give them a ring back and they will come out or go to the hospital. And to see my gp tomorrow 

I dont want to pry @outlander 

Heart

I am glad you have medical advice.

I will keep rechecking in here.

All I am doing is watching an Australian show called Safe Harbour.

Your not prying at all @Appleblossom 

Im just playing some phone games. Bit worried about some members. 

Its late. Glad you are distracting. @outlander  I know you have a few different health issues, so I hope they settle.

Yes there are many people on the forum struggling and it worries me too.  There is a lot of suffering in the world.

I, you, we can only do so much.  Bottom line we need to do what is responsilble within our own lives.  Part of that is finding our joy, as well as thinking through ethics about what we do. At least that is the way I see things.

Thanks @Appleblossom  looks like another long night  but hoping for some sleep eventually. Its still early for me or sleep wise anyway. Im not usually  sleeping till after 12. 

Yeah i know we can only do what we can. Just tricky i guess. Its hard to see others struggle but its even harder  when they shut down and can't  talk. 

How's your movie going?

@outlander 

I am on the 2nd episode.

As usual I get all sorts of triggers when watching anything, but I am trying to use it process and put things in perspective, rather than get overwhelmed. 

Just how people respond to grief and stuff like that rather than all theories ...

It was OK @outlander but I lost my notes I had written a lot of information in. I think someone accidentally picked it up.

@Appleblossom i tend to get triggerred by alot of things too. hope youll be able to watch it one day without feleing so overwhelmed

thats a shame @Sans911 could you contact the organisers and see if theres another session coming up so you can retake notes?

i went to my gp today and i actually have a faulty thermometer. thats why the readings where so low, my temp is actually fine. still have sky high bp but working on that. apparently this brand is known for being faulty going off their reviews. wish id known that before buying it

Can you not return the thermometer to the manufacturer @outlander?

The course is only held once a year, and it's a personal course, not professional. I don't want to go through it again. It didn't distress me or trigger me, as I've compartmentalised that time of my life, but it's not far to others who often have to wait several years to get into the course.

I'm here at the hospital right now, having to have more tests on my breasts and so might not be able to answer posts until later. I'm OK, not anxious about what's going on. It is what it is, and I just have to get through it.

yeah im going to get a refund and get one like mums. hers is the same thats used at hospitals and stuff so will get one of those and keep paying that one off instead of this one.

thats fair enough, hopefully you got something out of the course though.

Hugs sis , hoping everything goes ok today. sitting with you Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance