Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

That sounds like a hard day in a few ways @outlander, and some tricky and worry coming up maybe. Glad you had a helpful nurse.

Blegh. Sounds tough. Sorry lovely 🙁

tricky, hard and worrying does sound about right @CheerBear I am glad the nurse was there too, she had a comforting presence even though I was embarrassed and to distressed to really think much past a few seconds at the time.
thank you for listening Heart

@Former-Member 👋

@Sans911 💜🌷

Sorry I didn't see your prior post @outlander. Doesn't sound like a nice day at all for you. I'm glad @CheerBear is here for you right now. And good that you had a compassionate nurse. Hugs for my angel 😇
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @outlander 

Sorry to hear your appointment was triggering and unpleasant today.  Good to know that you had decent support from the nurse however, and I'm glad she was a calming presence for you. Hopefully results come back good and that there is little more to be done.

I'm off to bed now sweetie, so will bid you a good night.  I hope you are able to settle down and manage some sleep tonight.

Hi also to @CheerBear @Sans911 

Sherry 💕💤🌸

Thanks sis. Hows your assignment coming along? How was your physio and support worker Visit? @Sans911

Thank you @Former-Member
I hope you can sleep tonight too. Good night 😴🌷

Assignment didn't happen today @outlander - just couldn't get motivated today. Even missed my walk. Physio was ok, but my shoulders are a little sore tonight. And was good to see my case manager. I've been taking a break from my pyschologist for the last couple of weeks.

Motivation is hard sometimes 😖
Hopefully your shoulder pain will ease quickly @Sans911
Im glad that seeing your case manager was good though. Sounds like it was helpful to see them.

Yeah im not seeing the psych anymore. Is there a reason your taking a break from seeing yours?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance