Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Been having sleeping for the last week @outlander

I'm impressed you notice the times I'm awake. I'm physically exhausted and achy tonight as with previous nights, but I'm a bit wired as well. Tommorrow I have a volunteer pizza and games night. I have 20 people booked to come, which is pretty incredible. Whether that many turn up is another thing. And it's a long weekend here, so for once I'm very busy.

I'm learning to bake a sponge cake 🎂 on Saturday morning. My foster sister is back in the city so I'll see them for lunch. Sunday is a walk and breakfast with a nursing friend I've not seen in years. And my mother and I are going to a farewell afternoon tea for my neice who's moving interstate. We're quite close, so I'll miss her.

And Monday I'm taking a road trip with a new friend to see some wild flowers.

Ive just noticed youve been up later than usual the past weeks @Sans911 its not new to me im use to it lol. I dont mind our late night convos though. Not at all.

Your weekend sounds busy but very nice esp with being able to catch up with friends too. Its about time theres enjoyment happening for you.

Thanks lil Sis 💛 💜

Starting to fade, so I'll call it a night @outlander. Take care. We can talk more tomorrow

Goodnight sis @Sans911 sleep well 💌💌

Morning my lovely sister @outlander 🙂🔆

Morning sis @Sans911🐺🌻

p1.jpg

@outlander Sitting with you💜💙💜💙 Here if you need 

I'm here too lil Sis @outlander 💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance