Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hugs sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

@BlueBay  💕💜💕

@BlueBay  ❤️❤️❤️

Hi @Maggie @Shaz51 @MDT @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar  @Gazza75  @Molliex  

I can’t wait to go on holidays. I was originally taking 3 weeks off wirk but changed it to 2. Because I don’t have enough annual leave. I so need a break. 

Im not sleeping properly and this morning I was awake at 5am and started crying. 

I saw my doctor this morning. He was ok with how things are. But I had a terrible headache so he suggested was drink plenty of water and rest and not too much meds as I could get a rebound headache from the meds. 

I then went to see my Chiro snd one look at me and he knew I had a bad headache. He did some Accupuncture and put on soft music and left me alone for 15 mins. I could feel the psin at the bsvk of my head. He then got to the trigger points. I felt so unwell. But about one hour later the headache has gone. I just came bsvk from a walk. It’s nice to get some fresh air. 

My son is coming down soon snd staying for finner. Haven’t seen him for over a week it’s hard eith his shift work. 

Hope everyone one is doing ok ❤️❤️

Nice @BlueBay. I am glad the acupuncture helped 🙂
Hope you have a good rest of the day

how are you feeling now my @BlueBay Heart

@BlueBay  Glad the acupuncture helped with your headache, they can certainly drag you down. I hope you have a nice time with your son this evening, and manage some rest when you get to bed.

Our weather here is becoming nice, warmish days, still cool nights. Summer will be long enough once it kicks in. Take care. 💜💕

@Shaz51 @MDT @Zoe7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Gazza75  @Maggie 

WTF is wrong with my mother!!!!!!!!

I AM SO BLOODY ANGRY

I phoned my parents to ask if they would like to come to our house on Saturday as it’s A birthday. 

”oh I don’t kniw as my brother is prob going over as he hasn’t been over for 4/5 weeks” thst was her comment. WTF. Just tell him to come another weekend. 

It’s their great granddaughter 2nd birthday snd they can’t make any effort to come. 

Why do they do this to me? Always to me. WTF

i always do the right thing snd this is what happens. 

I’m over her stupid F###### excused. 

I can’t think. Im angry. Very very angry. 

Oh that’s rught she better have my brother over. Oh that’s right he’s the best after everything he’s done.  

WTF ........

@BlueBay 😔
My friend

oh my sister @BlueBay 

sending you lots of hugs HeartHeart

wow , you do the right thing and ask them

very hard my darling -- my sil did not invite her brother mr shaz or me to her 60th birthday dinner Smiley Sad

and then when she has family visitors she does not invite us and we are only 30kms away xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance