Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

aliciawearie07
Casual Contributor

hi i need some help please...

hi...

i would like to get some assistance with financing...i have mental health...and can't seem to find a proper job or find the right job for me...

what's in the australian newspaper these days? with jobs or something similar to centrelink?

is there another way to get cash weekly as same as a casual job? that can compromise with centrelink?

if anyone can answer to this question would be great.

thanks guys...

2 REPLIES 2

Re: hi i need some help please...

Hi @aliciawearie07,

I'm not sure if we can direct you to specific job opportunities but peers here can definitely help and support you and your wellbeing while you search. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your situation? You have posted in the carers side of the forum - would you like to share a bit of your experience in caring for a loved one with ill mental health?

Re: hi i need some help please...

There's heaps of help for you go to ability options. You want to keep your pension if things go belly up but you can work up to 30hours. I don't know how much you can make though. There are plenty of job agencies that help people with mental illness. Good on yu for having a go. They help with other things as well like counselling to help you succeed in the role.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance