Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Well, Ralph is my online name

G'day Ralph,

Sounds like your learning to fly again here. 🙂  The navigating just takes a bit of practice.  It's harder if your on a phone.  There are a lot of different topics and parts to the forums.  I am pretty new here myself.

To edit your post you click on the button in your message that says 'POST OPTIONS' then edit.  

Are you building the shed where your moving into the flat or on your existing block of land?  

@Ali11posted a picture of the menu to try and help you navigate, but, it might be hard to see.  

I think you are saying the right kind of stuff.  The mods will let you know if you get to specific about things.  

Take care mate and hope to see you round 🙂

Re: Well, Ralph is my online name

You're doing fine on here @Ralph Smiley Happy That's exciting to hear about the new flat and building the shed, that'll be a fun project. Have you got a plan for it or just going to see what you can build with what you have access to? Happy the report was better than expected also, how are you feeling about it?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance