Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Former-Member, @greenpea , @Georgie_Girl , @Determined , @Smc 

mr shaz just took the 2 night time ones  but not the morning one

same here @Former-Member , mr shaz has a morning routine and finds it hard when he morning routine is messed up xx @greenpea , @Georgie_Girl , @Determined , @Smc 

Aw @Shaz51 

I know Mr Shaz has anxiety problems - is he feeling anxious right now or are you?

Perhaps both of you are - no wonder - darn 0_|_]]

Why does he tell you ? - of course you can't answer that. Bugger - how challenging for you. 

I'm sorry - you have so much happening right now - and Mr Shaz is not 8 years old - I know he knows you have so much to be concerned about with your mother - 

Of course - I wonder - need I ask - is this because he is attention-seeking?

Sorry Shaz

Dec

@Former-Member @Shaz51 I remember to take mine because son2 and I take ours together otherwise I would probably get confused and take them twice lol .... daughter takes hers in the morning with brekky. We have more medications than a chemist.

he is attention-seeking?-- very true my second Mum @Owlunar , I was wondering that myself xxxx

is his part of Bipolar 11 or DID or MMd  or other diagnosis xx

@Former-Member, @greenpea , @Georgie_Girl , @Determined 

my second mum @Owlunar , I am totally wondering if I have anxiety too , I cn see why if i have

yes my super @greenpea , I think i will have more after next monday`s appt xxx

mr shaz has to have a blood test on wednesday to see how his meds are going  @Owlunar . @Former-Member , @Georgie_Girl , @Determined , @Faith-and-Hope 

Sheesh @Shaz51 

Maybe a little chat with his doctor about his new problem - ASD - Attention Seeking Disorder - I know he has BiPolar2 - DID - MMD etc - but ASD is a sneaky little issue you can do without  because all these other issues have been triggered by serious events in his past when he lost control over many things

But Attention Seeking is childish and needs some Tough Love - right now you and your mother are facing end-of-life events and - I am sorry - he can wait

Oh darn - of course you would be having anxiety - you can certainly join in with the best if us - we understand -

It's such a testing time you are facing right now - I understand - offering as much support as I can on-line right now

And I am really glad you are having a few days off soon - you can give Mr Shaz more support then - yes - as cross as I feel about it - I get it - I understand - 

Sending hugs

Dec

Sometimes Mondays can be painfulSometimes Mondays can be painful

Been waking up at 1 am every morning and can't go back to sleep @Owlunar , @greenpea  @Former-Member , @Georgie_Girl , @Determined , @Faith-and-Hope 

Healthy sleep hygiene habits are stressed in literature in relation to BP @Shaz51 images.png

@Shaz51, the psych I see told me that not being able to get to sleep at the beginning of the night indicates anxiety, waking during the night and having trouble getting back to sleep indicates depression.
Not as the only indicators of course. But I have the "waking during the night" hassle too. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance