Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Will await the verdict of the docs as to whether or not surgery needed....

very true @Former-Member

Mr shaz seems a lot better today , was not really coping on sunday , I did everything on monday , seems like his brain went on a holiday

today he seems ok at the moment

yes @Former-Member, surgery or not

they don`t realy want to , soo they are seeing why and how to stop it recurring , seeing a dietician

IMG_20180309_183617.png

Found your update @Shaz51 - one day at a time.  ❤❤❤

Quick check in @Shaz51

@Shaz51 thinking of you tonight. Trust everything is ok for you and family .

@Shaz51

Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

Hi 

Very difficult, because she hates taken medication she hates going to doctors . It is really difficult especially for me I have to give her medication which exacerbates her diabetes. So effectively I am slowly killing her because I am the one given her meds as per doctors instructions and inside I know it is worsening her condition I feel sick inside myself doing it.

I wonder what is worse her taking the medication or getting off the meds and maybe suffer from mood swings from time to time. I dont understand it at all.

I would love to hear from others who live with and care for loved ones who suffer from Bi Polar!

@Shaz51 hope all is as well as can be for you and your family. Thinking of you. 

Hello @Determined, @Zorro, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @Adge

both mum and MIL are back at home now Smiley Happy

very big week

and this morning  went food shopping for mum and us , while shopping some of the family visited mum at home , when we got there she is in bed very tired , so put the shopping away , hung her washing out , ect

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance