Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Got a new tooth @Former-Member

And mum is home xx 

@Shaz51

New tooth = 😀

Mum home = 😀

Mr Shaz = ?

Ha ha Smiley Very Happy

Mr shaz is good at the moment 

He is relaxing a bit tonight and then I told him I have 2 appts tomorrow, one with the diabetes educator and the doctor 

Hi @Shaz51

Hope appts today go ok and that Mr Shaz remains calm.

Thanks @Former-Member, hope your day goes OK too xx

well on thursday after cleaning 2 houses ,

seeing mum and she tells me she has to have ablood test done today

lunch at 12-30pm , one appt at 1pm and one appt at 2pm -- how can i get mum up to the hospital in time -- she is soo tired , cant` walk far yet

mr shaz decides he is going to mow 2 lawns by himself -- wow, he wants me to be with him at all times -- ammm he is mowing 2 lawns opposite the hospital

so I texted him when he is finished to bring mum up to the hospital -- ok he brings mum up at 2pm , i am waiting for my 2nd appt , mum finshed and is sitting with me , mr shaz comes back to take her home -- mum wants to stay with me

i said i might be here for a while --- ammmm yes , did not see the doctor until 3-20pm Smiley Sad

relized mr shaz plan of not going back to my mum`s , i need to stop at mum`s --- mr shaz said -- I dont want to go back there today , so he sat in the car waiting

saw mum and she starts to make a cuppa for us -- oh i cant stay mum Smiley Sad

@Former-Member, @Owlunar, @Ratherblue2, @Determined, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope, @Adge, @PeppiPatty, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Sophia1, @Anna88, @Smc, @Former-Member

oh dear @Shaz51

It is so hard to please everybody all of the time...

You did well with the planning though....a great disaster recovery plan...

My husband can be impatient at times without thinking about how everyone else is affected...

especially at the shops!Cat HappyHeart

same here @Sophia1, mr shaz hates the shops so it is usually in and then out and go home , so i really need to have a plan of where to go or else somethings dont get done until next time

Dear @Shaz51 @Sophia1

How are you? Jeepers @Shaz51 you gotta keep it together, don't you?

Photo on 4-12-17 at 10.07 am.jpgoonis hand card.png

I got a job on Thursday cleaning for the day and getting paid about 2 shillings but I don't care. It gets me out of the house and away....

.occasionally we, my buddy at cleaning and me get a good giggle when we are back in the car and no one can see us.......when neurotic silly daughters and sons who are watching over our cleaning while they are both trying to show off who is the better child to their elderly parents...... it's a time for us to be as empathetic and caring as possible but sometimes......

This is my love, I have always turned out to be a good carer. IT is what I am good at. I wish I was meant to be a high paid something but it wasn't meant to be. ARt is the other one......

@Shaz51 .The ups and downs continue ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance