Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Today I am Feeling Good

hello everyone just a more positive post foccusing on positive feelings of self love,self care and self awareness and the need to connect that love,care and connection with those around me,being more mindfull today about things in my personal life,Ive written things out,Ive tried to focus on the Positives,Ive felt calm,and at times excited with positive anticipation,renewing a sense of inner reasurance or hope or just being thankfull for good things about those around me anyway here I am going on and on sorry about that trying to get to the point of all this anyway Im feeling good within myself maybe the meds have finally kicked in,maybe my perspective has changed for the better,or maybe a combination of both anyway its good to feel better,and for those who arnt feeling good about themselves and where there at today for whatever reason remember your not alone,we all struggle but there is still hope maybe someone will do a kind deed for you today,maybe you can have time to rest and prioritise self care,maybe you can find one good thing to hold onto for today stay safe Forum Friends sending strengthHeart

1 REPLY 1

Re: Today I am Feeling Good

the only downside is tonight Im missing someone but instead of talking to them Im drinking instead which yeah I shouldnt but I geuss it comes from bottling up my feelings about them they have no idea I miss them,I also understand they must be busy I have to be very wary of my overthinking mind though all I want to do is seem them again and hug them and tell them not to go anywhere instead Im drinking and yes its special someone Im missing even though we have been in contact I have seen him in person since lockdown so I dont know hoping I dont lose him or worried about losing him even though thats unrealistic to think that anyway I hope everyones having a good night stay safe forum friends chin up lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance