Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Feeling with you about church and the confusion and tricky happening @Maggie. Feeling too broken is super hard and questioning how much fear is playing in to it all makes it jumbled. I, like many here, think you and your broken is brilliant.

I'm sleepy and my eyes are blurry so I'm hitting post and heading off.

Big, big ❤

Hi All ....

I got half a message typed this morning before I got way-laid ..... so have done a copy-an-paste of it to send greetings ..... will be back later to catch up on where I was at ....

Morning @Former-Member (thanks for the tag) @Maggie @CheerBear  ..... anyone else around .....

Listening along here ..... with hugs for all who need them. @Former-Member.... hearing you about this tricky time of year and feeling that it s good to be drawing good things into this space when and as you can ....

💖🙏🌷

Thanks for your kind words re sleep @Maggie   I just had yet another day time nap for nearly 2 hours.  It feels like I sleep deeper in the day than the night at the moment.  Hoping at some stage I start to feel like I've caught up.  There are things I'm delaying that I need to get on top of.

Morning everyone

@Maggie thinking of you wondering if church happened/is happening this morning and how you're feeling about it all. 

@Former-Member thinking of you also

Leaving these here for any and all

images - 2020-03-01T073059.104.jpeg

Thanks for your thoughts yesterday @CheerBear

Dropping off a morning coffee. ❤️❤️❤️ And everyone ️ @eth 💙💙

How are you @Maggie, if you feel like sharing.

Big ❤

Yuk @CheerBear 

How are you?

I'm middle I think @Maggie.

Sorry you're yuk. As always, listening if you'd like to share but hearing either way.

I made a very big mistake many years ago @CheerBear . A decision I have lived to regret. I was born yesterday. It seems I fought to make it that far, I’ve been fighting to survive ever since. Big mistake. I’ll get over it. There’s no other way.

Is middle good ? @CheerBear . Or tipping a bit.

Its pouring rain here. Lovely sound on a tin roof. 💜💜

😔 Sorry @Maggie. It sounds big, and just reading that feels big. With you and here for you ❤

I'm sick of being sick Maggie, that's all today. No energy at all. I kept trying to reply and falling asleep.

Pouring here too 💙

Hows today looking? Cave-ish maybe?

(I'm up with coffee now - no more falling asleep)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance